Getting The Sleep You Deserve With Sweet Dreams
I have been taking the Sweet Dreams sleep aid for two months. I am falling asleep much faster than before. And while I still wake up a few times a night I was able to fall back to sleep much quicker than before. I highly recommend this sleep aid. Carol
Poor sleeping habits can occur from various things such as smoking, alcohol, poor diet, stress, sugar cravings, and lack of exercise. With Sweet Dreams you can get the sleep you deserve.
Good habits that support optimal sleep!
- Set a schedule going to bed the same each night
- Exercise is essential for vitality and a restful night’s sleep
- Do not watch TV before bed or in bed. The bed is for sleeping only.
- Taking a warm Epsom salt bath before bed as this de- stresses the mind and body
- Eliminate negative beliefs that it is hard to get to sleep or that I am going to wake up many times during the night. These are negative programmed habits that you have acquired and expect them to occur each night.
- Purchase a theta sleep CD which will stimulate the theta waves in your brain for deep sleep and relaxation.
- Wait till you get sleepy to go to bed. Do not look at the clock. When your body is tired it will tell you.
- One half hour before bed, drink a cup of Sleepy Time Tea to help you relax
Sweet Dreams support formula has lessened the burden on you by incorporating specific herbs that tranquilize the mind and body, as well as relax the Muscular skeletal system.
A good night’s sleep is just around the corner